Welcome to AI Lab at Kyung Hee University!
Augmented Intelligence means we are studying AI for humanity.
Key Technologies: Explainability, Reliability, Responsibility, Data-Efficiency, Human-level Understanding
- Make contributions to the community (Contribution rather than competition)
- Run with People
- Nov. 2023 One paper got accepted to Image and Vision Computing (IF: 4.7, JCR IF Rank 18.5%)! Congrats Enki!
- Nov. 2023 One paper got accepted to Neural Networks (IF: 7.8, JCR IF Rank 9.5%)!
- Mar. 2023 One paper got accepted to IEEE Access! Congrats Sam!
- Feb. 2023 One paper got accepted to CVPR 2023! Congrats Yong Hyun!
- Feb. 2023 One paper got accepted to ICASSP 2023!
- Feb. 2023 Hyunbae and Yebin joined the lab as MS students! Welcome!
- Feb. 2023 Prof. Seong Tae Kim will serve as an Area Chair of MICCAI 2023!
- Jan. 2023 Oh Sung joined the lab as a BS intern! Welcome!
- Feb. 2022 Prof. Seong Tae Kim will serve as an Area Chair of MICCAI 2022!
- Jan. 2022 Prof. Seong Tae Kim will serve as an Associate Editor of IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology (IEEE TCSVT)!
#Explainable AI #Reliable AI #Responsible AI #Multimodal AI